In this exclusive member event, you will learn:
- What are the gaps in your Medicare coverage and how can you fill them?
- The difference between Medicare Advantage and Traditional Medicare with a Supplement.
- How to determine if you are overpaying for your insurance.
- How the Affordable Care Act, the Trump administration, and Medicare modernizations will affect your Medicare.
- How to understand the Consumer's Energy retiree health insurance transition.
- How to make the most of the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug and discount programs.
- Some of the best government Medicare resources available for seniors.
- Much more!
CP Federal Credit Union Medicare 101 Member Workshop
- Tuesday, September 24th at Session Times 4pm-5:30pm
- Where: The event will be hosted at our main CP Federal Community Room, located at 1100 Clinton Road, Jackson, MI 49202. Once you arrive, you will be directed to the event by our staff. We look forward to seeing you there!